the Rift

i am nothing, i do not even have ashes to rub into my eyes

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
The cold of an early birdsong night flutters lightly across the mare’s skin and try as she might, Essetia can't help the involuntary shudder that follows shortly after. Awkward tension blooms in place of concern and though she is beguiled by the idea of meeting another night dweller such as herself, she is wary. The moon’s silvery light allows her to make out the draft’s demeanor easily enough but she cannot decipher his expression as shrouded by darkness as he is.

However, when languid song fills the quiet, the mare is forced to contain the laughter that simmers hot and low in her stomach. With a smile she turns her eyes down toward Romul who shuffles anxiously at her shoulder. Even his companion found the male’s observation to be humorous, the wolf certainly did not. “Only on command,” Essetia states casually with a smile. Even if he can't see how her lips turn upward or how her eyes twinkle with childish vigor, her words are soft and carry no malice.

When introductions are quickly evaded, the mare’s smile fades just as quickly as it came. Upon closer inspection, without the haze of fascination coloring her opinions, Essetia notices just how frail the large draft appears. Whether it was her child-like ignorance or just a lack of caring, the mare fails to acknowledge the wet cough that shakes through the male’s chest. She is aware of the symptoms caused by loneliness and an insurmountable time spent a vagrant and thus sighs sympathetically before moving a step closer. “You are in Helovia friend… The Threshold is no place for idleness but Romul and I will stay with you if you’ll have us,” she breathes quietly.

However, if you believe that you can make the short journey to my home land in the Hidden Falls, I would like to offer you refuge. We can call for a Nurse if you’d like; it’s certainly much safer than spending the night here in the claiming grounds,” the mare concludes seriously. Her gaze is unwavering in the shadows and though she is mildly unsettled by his delirium, she is unable to abandon him in favor of greed and self-preservation.

Be prepared,” Essetia warns her bond mate. “We have a long night ahead of us.

What’s your name?
Credits!

@[Malachi]

OOC| Sorry for the wait and the lackluster post.

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am nothing, i do not even have ashes to rub into my eyes - by Essetia - 12-17-2014, 07:20 PM