the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Hanging Tree

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

Time. Days. Months. Hours. How long had I been trapped in that cave? I didn't know anymore. It had felt like years, being stuck in the cold, damp confines of that cave. I didn't know when the sun had set, I didn't know when it had risen. I wasn't allowed outside, and so my circadian rhythm was knocked off balance. I was exhausted, but I wanted - no, needed - to know how long I had been missing. Time would heal all wounds, but did I even believe that anymore. Time is all based on perception…

Pain. The gash upon my right flank seemed to be getting worse, swelling and making it awkward to track up as I moved. Wince upon wince occurred as I tried to find different ways to walk that wouldn't cause me even more pain than I was already in. There was another gash from my throatlatch to shoulder, making it impossible for me to flex at the poll and collect up to make travel lighter across the ground. Bruises on my left side near my loin, and I couldn't flex my spine all the way anymore. It was getting worse, though, and I was afraid that if I was not healed soon I would not be able to move around anymore. Pain was not always good.

Movement. I shouldn't move. I shouldn't force myself to keep going, but I knew I had to. I found my way to the center of the herd land - the place that I deemed the most safe at this point in time. And, when I finally got there, I allowed my limbs to fold under me. Trembling, I closed my blind eyes and listened even more than before. Someone would find me, right? Someone would be willing to heal me soon? I didn't want to die. I couldn't allow myself to die…

@[Africa]

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-23-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-29-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 02:45 AM