the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Hanging Tree

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Still, she worried. I could feel her gaze upon me. I knew it wasn't going to stop - that she wasn't going to stop worrying, but I was hoping that my words would keep her from going overboard. Still, I tried to move on. I tried to change the topic. I warned about the wars that Gaucho was bound to start before I had to ask about Cera. After all, Cera had to still be there and I needed him to be well because he was one of the sweet ones who actually cared.

The answer I got was good. She said he was well, though it seemed a little held back - as if it wasn't the whole truth. "Is that all? Should I go find him again? Maybe we should go find him again. He deserves to be well… He deserves to grow up and find peace…" I said, concern ebbing into my voice. Cera needed to be well. Africa needed to be well. Midas needed to be well. And, most definitely Alleo needs to be well. Everyone needed to be well.

As Africa pulled to her feet, she was careful to rock away from me so as to not hit me. And then, she came back, nuzzling me as she seemed to stabilize herself. "Just make sure I don't go headfirst into a ditch or something and we'll be fine," I snorted, a smirk upon my maw. "I feel fine now, thanks to you. But are you okay? It must have been exhausting. I'm assuming the wounds I had were rather extensive - though I've never learned too much on the medical side."

A gentle pause, a bump of my maw against her before I started to move off toward where the nearest pool of water was. My steps were hesitant, uncertain of the terrain at the moment after being gone for so long and the massive vibrations from all of the waterfalls was just throwing everything off. So, when I finally arrived at the waterfall, I stopped, uncertainly lowering my head I only touched grass. Slowly, I inched forward until I placed a hoof into the water. And, then, from there I finally allowed my maw to rest into the cold water. Quenching my parched throat with the cool water and getting to actually take the replenishing liquid in.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-23-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-29-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-31-2014, 05:21 PM