the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Hanging Tree

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"Io vegliero su di te." he promised.

"I love you..."

Whatever else she said was lost to Alleo's ears. He sighed, his eyes closing as he let the weight of Rasta's words sink into his mind. "Ti amo di più."

"I... I don't know what that means."

"It means I'm watching over you." He murmured softly, though she was already fast asleep. "And I love you more."

While Rasta slept Alleo occupied himself with watching the moon as it arced across the sky then dipped below the horizon so the sun could take its place. Rasta was still fast asleep and with daylight growing he had been more comfortable with leaving her to go in search of a healer. His muscles protested and his joints popped as he rose to a standing position. The stallion had looked down at Rasta once more before moving away to search for a healer or someone who knew where he might find one.

Alleo had very little luck locating a healer and it was then that he had cursed himself for being so distant from much of the herd. If he said that he knew any of them on a personal level it would be a boldfaced lie. The only one that he knew was Rasta. Her desire to be there was the only reason he was in the Falls. If it were only him he would be in the Edge with his sister.

He gave up on his search and had turned to go back to retrieve Rasta and bring her father into the Falls because he was positive that someone would see her and recognize that she needed a healer. Voices caught his attention and his ears tilted forward, though he paid them little mind until he recognized Rasta's voice. His head turned and he began to search for her, spotting her pale form in the distance with someone else that he didn't recognize. Big surprise there. The tall stallion cantered toward the two, slowing and finally stopping when he reached them.

"Rasta." He breathed the mare's name, his neck stretching so he could touch his muzzle to her shoulder. His mismatched gaze then moved over to the other mare, taking in her appearance before he cleared his throat and spoke. "Hello, I'm Alleo."

"."

ooc://
according to google translate |:

io vegliero su di te - i'm watching over you
ti amo di più - i love you more

Messages In This Thread
!! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-16-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-23-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Rasta - 12-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: !! The Hanging Tree - by Africa - 12-29-2014, 01:19 AM