Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

It wasn't often that she visited the field, but it always seemed that when she did she would come across someone that played an integral part in her life. First it had been Apollo and now it was Midas. Both stallions held a piece of her heart, but it was undeniable that Midas knew her on a far more intimate level than Apollo. A piece of her was still sad that they had not been able to work out the kinks in their relationship. She had let it drive them farther and farther apart until there was no way to cross the cavern that divided them. She felt guilty for stomping on his heart and casting him aside, but it was proof that she was no good for him. Sometimes she didn't think she was good for anyone and she wondered when she would finally drive Lakota away.

'Talk to him.' Eytan's voice entered her mind. Her own crimson eyes met his warm caramel ones and she sighed softly, giving a minute shake of her head. He would not want to speak with her. He was probably angry and would be tempted to toss her right over the edge of the valley. If he did so she would not be able to blame him. 'Midas good. He not hurt without reason.' Eytan spoke confidently. 'Talk to him. Make peace. Forgive.'

The bear was far too smart and far too kind for his own good. Still, she knew that the bear was right. She would continue to harbor guilt if she did not face him and apologize for leaving him the way she did, and the anger that she felt for him not being there every day would never go away if she did not allow him speak. Eytan nudged her leg and she stepped from behind the bushes that had been hiding her and walked slowly toward the stallion.

"Midas." She spoke his name as she came to a halt near the ledge where he was standing. Eytan had trailed behind her while she walked, but as she halted he stood between her and Midas.

"."
@[Midas]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-15-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-17-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-21-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-22-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-23-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-23-2014, 10:52 PM