Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"Then why don't you?" Ktulu asked as Midas revealed that he thought of leaving the Falls and going back to the Throat. "Is a god's request worth so much more than your own happiness?" She would never understand how he could be so self-sacrificing all of the time. She wondered if he ever made a decision based on what he wanted and not on what everyone else wanted? That lead to her wondering if his decision to stay in the Throat was one that he wanted, and if that was the case had he ever truly wanted her and their family?

"I never wanted to hurt ye, but I couldn't forsake those that looked to me for guidance. Kri had gone away, at the time there were few if any others that would take her mantel."

"Someone would have risen to take her throne." She disagreed. "There is always someone power hungry and ambitious enough to want to take over. You've witnessed it first hand, Midas." She thought that he was only making excuses for why he refused to join her and make their family something solid. When he questioned if a different decision would have affected the outcome of their relationship she sighed. "Neither you or I can answer that truthfully. I think had we been together we would have had more of a chance."

"Could I have swayed ye to love me as I did?"

"I did love you." The Constrictor answered quietly. "But how could I put all of my trust and all of my love into someone that I felt didn't truly want to be with me?" At times she had thought that he didn't want anyone in the Throat to know of their relations. She felt as if she was an afterthought, not someone important enough to be kept by his side all the time. She had craved the attention, so desperately wanted the love and affection everyday. Gradually her emotional connection was chipped away with each 'no' she received when she asked him to stay with her until there was nothing left but a husk of what she had felt.

"Ryuu."

The colt's name comes moments later as well as the revelation that her daughter is the child's mother. "Of course he is strong." She says. "He is my grandson. I would expect nothing else." Eytan chuffs and shoves against Ktulu's leg, making her shift. 'So cocky.' The bear teases, making a small grin curve the corners of her mouth upward.

"."
@[Midas]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-15-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-17-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-21-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-22-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-23-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-23-2014, 10:52 PM