Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

He flinched away from her touch and Ktulu sighed as she withdrew her muzzle. She had only sought to offer him a little bit of comfort, but really, what comfort could she offer? Were ex-lovers ever able to be a comfort for those that they had loved? Were they ever able to be on friendly terms again or were they destined to have the tenseness between them until they both faded into nothing. For whatever reason it made her sad because she still did care for Midas even after being so frustrated and angry with him for so long. He had been her first love and though that love had fizzled out was it wrong for her to want him to be happy?

"No." She murmured when he forced a smile and asked if it was better. Ktulu could not hide the sadness that colored her voice and showed in her eyes. She shook her head and averted her gaze from Midas, unable to look at the smile that looked so out of place on features she remembered to be so gentle. An ear tilted in his direction when he spoke of his grief, but she did not ask what he was grieving. In time he volunteered the information and the name seemed somewhat familiar but the dark mare could not place her.

"I'm sorry." Ktulu said, though she still did not look at Midas. "We're all losing loved ones." She wondered for a moment if the same evil that killed Seele had killed her own mother, but then she remembered the gaping hole in her mother's chest. It had not been evil alone that had killed her. Whatever evil it was had been aided by a very mortal body. "I hope you find peace." Still, she did not look to Midas. "And I hope you allow yourself to find happiness, even if it means walking away from a job that your God gave to you." How many others could the gods find to walk in Midas' hoof steps? In her own? They were nothing more than chess pieces being moved around by the gods in hopes of a checkmate.

"."

@[Midas]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-15-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-17-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-21-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-22-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Midas - 12-23-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: They cut right into me - by Ktulu - 12-23-2014, 10:52 PM