the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
If you could flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die

The sun rose over the hills and valleys, lifting the world around the still beast to life. Black wings carefully shielded the stallion, his legs tucked up into his belly. The massive, dark pegasus was pulled into a tight ball, painting the obvious picture that he had been trying to protect himself. But from what? Nothing but the dark stallion gave life to the forest, he was utterly alone. His breathing was even, his sleep undisturbed in this moment. The sun passed above his head, far above the trees and the mountains that lined the foreign lands around him, time ticking away slowly. The beast seemed to be in a state of perpetual rest.

Finally, he began to stir. Feathers twitched and muscled began to be felt once more before the stallion groggily lifted his head from the safety of his impressive black wings. Blinking in the bright sunlight, the stallion let his ears twitch and his nostrils flare as he took in the scents around him. This place was foreign to him, and confusion stirred in his mind, but panic did not flare in his breast. Shakily, the stallion lifted to his cloven hooves. The image must have looked like that of a newborn foal rising onto gangly limbs for the first time, for this man was waking from a terribly long sleep. How long he had been out he did not know, nor did he know how he got to where he was. All he could remember was fire and ash, and then blackness. Where was he?

Taking careful steps forward, the stallion walked deeper into this new land. As he woke, his senses heightened to their peak once more, and his adrenaline tightened his body. Every sound around him made him jump to alert action, his wings spread at his sides, ready to take to the skies for evasion or battle. Einarr, the lone warrior, was truly alone. Eyes, colored like the deep sands of his home, fluttered about left and right, up and down, searching for signs of horse-life. Grunting and sniffing, the stallion explored the forest on quick cloven hooves, muscles bunched and ready to react. Reaching a clearing, the stallion waited. The sun was high now, and it warmed his dark back and his wings. His body was beginning to sweat with the stress of this new place, though no horse-like life had been seen. Spreading his wings to their full wingspan, Einarr lifted his body into a high rear and struck at the wind with his dangerous weapons. "Jadi!" His command and call rang out, his deep voice seeming to shake the world around him. Birds flew from their limbs and rodents scuttled away from him, taking shelter. Come to me, reveal yourself.

[Open~ I prefer throat for him, but I would love some multi-horse interaction!!]

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Einarr - 12-15-2014, 11:39 PM