the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

This quiet Birdsong afternoon is shattered to a billion pieces by an uplifting bellow. The word sounds like a name, though I wonder if such was what it truly was. Yar, tis a word that is unfamiliar to my span. Though truthfully the vocal itself is of little significance, tis the tone that is evidently pressing, urgent. This body lopes for the trail without hesitation. Smooth steps quicken into a brisk trot. With Helovias murderer still afoot, I wouldn't chance the cry for simply noise. Fina erupts from the overhanging canopy, Neve is in tow and proudly carrying a branch full of cherry size berries, their hue resembles the vibrant essence of twilight. (Their name alludes me.)

Fina's talons are empty, a thing which has evidently rubbed her cross. Both avians alight across the patchwork flesh on my rear. Their combined weight is a growing familiarity. Fina scowls and refuses an offering of what nature has provided. The sulking phoenix would rather have a pump squirrel hooked in her beak. We break out from the treeline; I boldly push past low hanging bramble with less care than would be otherwise shown. Gaze stretches to a tall stranger standing in the center of yon glade.

His battleborn body ripples with muscle, massive feathers stretch along his mature length. I pause, breathing in a soft rasp, "Pardon," this fellow didn't harbor the appearance of someone in need of assistance, "I heard a call." Ears pitch forward, uncertain. Perhaps he'd heard the same.

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Midas - 12-16-2014, 12:18 AM