the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus

There was nothing like flying in the Birdsong air. The winds were changing, wild, unpredictable until they settled into their summer pattern. Spring and Autumn were wonderful times to fly in, and the Morningstar was taking full advantage of it, out on a morning fly across the Threshold, idly looking for any recruits to bring home with him.

It was a shout, a demand that pierced through the air, that drew Bucephalus's attention from the air towards the Threshold below. There was a pegasus... unfamiliar. Opportunity. The Morningstar tucked wing and dove down, landing before the other stallion, his gold eyes flickering over him. "No need to yell, friend." He called, walking to a polite distance from the other, noting just then the painted stallion that had entered as well. "And well met once again, Midas was it?" He called, approaching the pair. His gaze turned towards the newcomer then.

"Bucephalus, Chancellor of the Dragon's Throat, at your service." He said, bowing his head to the other. He didn't include his title nor his rank, the former still...odd to him, and the latter just wasn't of importance as of yet. Later, rank could come. For now, introductions.He lifted his head to look at him, ears pricked. His gaze flickered to Midas again, spotting the second bird on his shoulders. Well, that was new.

"Welcome to Helovia, by the way." Then again, he didn't make it a point to search for other ways in or out of Helovia. He had too much going on in his life. It was actually going to be difficult to seek out recruits for the Throat with his new rank and all the responsibilities that went with it.

@[Einarr]

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3
Force and minor powerplay is allowed
Please tag me in all posts

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Bucephalus - 12-16-2014, 12:23 AM