the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus

The black regarded the taller stallion, his gaze flickering over the mottled scars on his hide. Soldier to the bone. Where Buce's strengths lay in subterfuge and clever fighting, this one looked more the walk-up-and-bash-your-face-in type. Gaucho's type. It amused Bucephalus for some odd reason.

"Einarr. Strong name." And he meant it. The name rolled off his tongue, a purring sound across the 'r's. Finally a name that fit the bearer. "Dragon's Throat would welcome a soldier as well." His head tilted slightly, gold eyes regarding the taller curiously. "I think this would be a choice of your preference in habitat. Dragon's Throat is a desert, and it's people as fiery as our home." Wasn't that the truth?

His gaze flickered to Midas, curiosity in his eyes. The black's thoughts flickered to his own crossing through the Threshold; how different would things have been had he followed Elsa that day? Thrown his energy behind the painted stallion's rule? But shortly he returned his focus to Einarr. He was happy, content in the Throat. The desert had caught his heart, and he was growing to be... well fond of his herdmates. Of his family. "The Throat is always welcoming of warriors, vast majority of the herd are fighters in one form or another."

His wings shifted as the black rolled his weight, a thoughtful rumble in his chest. "Believe me, there's also potential to rise rather swiftly through the ranks." He spoke from experience. Sometimes he still wondered what Gaucho saw that made him vault Buce from crafter to Chancellor so quickly. "I think you would make a fine addition to our family." He said honestly, gaze flicking up to the other's.

Tags: @[Midas] @[Einarr]

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3
Force and minor powerplay is allowed
Please tag me in all posts

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Bucephalus - 12-23-2014, 12:35 AM