the Rift

i was born without this fear[Open/Throat]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Yar, it was dually noted that the fellow could rattle off words in rather quick succession. I listened with polite amusement as they conversed on. Behind me a certain companion yawned; Fina was expressing through our bond that she was bored beyond measure and would rather my purpose be to wrap this up swiftly. I smiled to myself and said nothing in reply, she doesn't find my hint toward humor appealing. A snarl is my reward. When I take no heed, the girl spreads her flaming wings to show outward agitation. Beside her, Neve opens her jaws to softly coo a soothing hum. For the moment my transgressions are forgotten.

The dark one called, Einarr, stats his choice of home. I nod to him and reply, "I welcome future meetings. Long days and pleasant nights to ye both." muzzle angles to Bucephalus as a small smile flicks across. It was time to make myself useful elsewhere. Unhurried, I turn to trail from their mist back into the shadowy forest. On my rump a single pair of sharp, judgmental eyes are watching the Throat lead with all the discontent they can muster and another set is gazing with a strange fixation at something above us.

Aye, as much as I would've enjoyed having a newblood to take home. The Throat needed to boast their numbers, just as we needed to nourish ours. There would always be other opportunities in these woods and out among the wild reeds.

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born without this fear[Open/Throat] - by Midas - 12-27-2014, 10:46 PM