the Rift

[OPEN] !! Absolute

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Her eyes stayed trained upon the basket at her feet. They had all of the herbs inside, and she couldn't help but to continue to think that if she stared at them even longer that something would change and her uselessness would slowly begin to fade away.

Alas, something seems to be moving toward them, and it is Valiance who allows her to know that. "Arrival," he warns so that she does not jump, does not spin on her haunches and rocket away in a panic when words fall from their lips. "Thank you," she says through their bond, golden orbs lifting to meet the on-comers and watches as they seem to stare with intent at the pair at their border. To be expected, she realized, because she was not actually one of them. She would have done the same had someone else shown up at the border of the Edge.

But they were quiet. They just… stood there. The young animal that resembled a fennec fox with multiple tails seemed to be highly interested in Valiance, though. And it was that interest which was mimicked in Valiance's gaze upon the black creature before him. Still, Resplendence stayed quiet until the other mare spoke. A simple sentence, a simple question.

She paused for a moment before words fell from her lips. "Yes. I am from the Edge. My name is Resplendence, and this is Valiance. I came bearing gifts as some of the Throat healers did a little while back…" Another pause, as she attempted to center herself, her mind clinging to Valiance's strength for support. "I hope I'm not being a hindrance - I just thought the herbs might be useful…"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Absolute - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: !! Absolute - by Tandavi - 12-23-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: !! Absolute - by Resplendence - 12-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: !! Absolute - by Tandavi - 12-31-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: !! Absolute - by Resplendence - 01-01-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: !! Absolute - by Tandavi - 01-06-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: !! Absolute - by Resplendence - 01-06-2015, 02:44 AM