the Rift

[OPEN] !! Absolute

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

It was quieter than she expected. There were not too many words from the copper mare who stood before her. And, it seemed as though once Resplendence stopped speaking the air just hung. Until three words fell softly from her lips. Somewhat reassuring. "Thank you. It is but nothing, though." A quiet sigh escapes Resplendence's maw as Valiance shuffles his position until he is pressed against her withers, claws beginning to tug at her mane and braid it in an attempt to comfort her as Quilyan's Zarina had once done for the both of them.

And then, the subject changes. Rather quickly, might Res add, as it moved from herbs back to the Edge. It is upon the young one's realization that Res actually took a good look at the mare before her, braided hair and moon faced. No, she was not that old - yet she held some form of resemblance to a filly in herd meetings. "I remember you… around the time of the invasions. Or… I at least recall a filly with a moon marking upon her face much like yours at the herd meetings. You were there when Mirage was Queen?" A break, eyes lowering - not wanting to offend the young one at all. And she takes in a low breath, Valiance clicking quietly beneath his breath in support. "I never had the pleasure of your name, though."

It is when the young one asks if she would like to come further into the Throat that Res carefully bobs her head. "If it isn't a burden that would be lovely. It was a long journey, and water would be perfect." A pause, eyes finally beginning to lift again toward the other mare's gaze. "Perhaps I can explain the herbs for you, as well… if you aren't sure what they do, of course…"

And Valiance clicked again, this time moving up her neck and back to her poll. Stretching his wings he crooked his head to the side in inquisition about the equine before him. He did not think her a threat, not yet, and so he wasn't doing anything rash. But, still. He would keep his watch. He would protect his companion.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Absolute - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: !! Absolute - by Tandavi - 12-23-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: !! Absolute - by Resplendence - 12-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: !! Absolute - by Tandavi - 12-31-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: !! Absolute - by Resplendence - 01-01-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: !! Absolute - by Tandavi - 01-06-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: !! Absolute - by Resplendence - 01-06-2015, 02:44 AM