Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

You know you've been alone for too long when you don't remember what a face looks like.

And by some stupid reason, he'd thought about it a lot in the last few days. Then he wondered why. Why now? He'd been roaming these woods for god knows how long and he'd never met another horse. He wasn't sure they even existed. He may even be the only one left in the entire world.. "Wow.. That would suck." he said and glanced at the tree in front of him. "What do you think, Ed? Am I alone or..? You say what?" Leaning closer to hear the tree's response, which only existed in his head, the ears soon laid flat to his poll. "Okay, if youre going to be such an ass, then you can just stand there. Alone! Like I care what you think!"

As graciously as a Friesian could, he turned around and began to trot away from the tree while he cursed. Stupid tree. Who did he think he was, standing there like a moron, day after day, without doing anything! Air shot out of his nostrils as he quickened his pace as much as he could without running into a tree or trip over logs. The long, black hair danced behind him and occasionally revealed the wound on the left side of his face. It's a good thing no one was there to see it.

"I can do better." he muttered to himself when he came to a halt in an opening in the forest. "I don't need stupid Ed or anyone else. I am fine by myself." A nod gave him the courage to breathe deeply before he shouted to the world; "I DON'T NEED YOU! I AM AWESOME BY MYSELF!!"

That should teach the world not to mess with him. Bigtime.

Image Credit

OOC - Open to anyone!
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
10,000 Days. - by Windwalker - 12-16-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Niskaru - 12-18-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Niskaru - 12-19-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Windwalker - 12-19-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Niskaru - 01-16-2015, 10:38 AM