Niskaru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Niskaru
tags » @[Windwalker]
words » 300
notes » really late sorry :/
I heard evil things come disguised ...
Niskaru tensed as the stallion moved. Had she spooked him? Seemed strange that such a large, seemingly formidable brute would get scared at a little fae like her. She mused, her tail flicking as she pondered over what to do now. Audits quivered as she listened to his words. 'Do you?' Truthfully, she wanted to laugh at his question. What kind of question was that? Talking to trees? Who would waste their breath on such a thing? Unless maybe they had magic that might give the trees movement and voices? Her mind was full of sarcastic, almost snide comments as her humor beckoned her to react but she refused to give into it. The strange beast may have been jumpy before but if her sharp tongue got loose he might get angry.

'No, I can't say I have ..'

Nor anyone I know, she thought to herself. What must it be like to not know your calling? Did he know his past or was that lost to him as well? A sudden bout of curiosity and boldness struck her, carefully she moved towards the stranger. Her cloven daggers cut into the soft forest earth, the dead leaves and their musky smell giving way to new life as Birdsong crept in. Her nape was delicately arched and her maw extended towards the brute as she inched forwards. Her whiskers were close enough to be caressed by his breath, her nostrils flared and she snorted. Breathing in his scent, and allow him to also. Maybe this sort of interaction would calm them both. Her vocals softer this time, taking care not to startle him.

'What brings you to this dark forest?'

Maybe he felt comfort within the trees like she, although maybe a little too much if he was already taking to them.

... Beautiful things, don't always stay that way

Messages In This Thread
10,000 Days. - by Windwalker - 12-16-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Niskaru - 12-18-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Niskaru - 12-19-2014, 11:45 AM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Windwalker - 12-19-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: 10,000 Days. - by Niskaru - 01-16-2015, 10:38 AM