the Rift

[OPEN] As fickle as a feather.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I walk slow, head low, dragging my lips along the ground. My lips are chilled from touching the ice, but I don't care. I haven't been in an overly caring mood lately. I mean I haven't cared about anything. Not the trouble I had been in with mother. Not the warming weather. Not the chill I now felt. I really just felt buried in mixed emotions. Memories flashing in my mind. Blood from a fellow herd mate, the screams of terror of a mother losing her child, the amazing healing power of time. The sight of my sad father, and his pitiful apology for whatever he was apologizing for. I wasn't sure. It struck me however that my mother only knew so little about him. I wanted to know more, to know about the father I had been stuck with. Would I even see him again? Did I have any siblings. Who would know the answer to these things.

The growing child moves closer to the center of the Basin, and searches for her herd mates. The ones she looks for are the older ones. At least anyone who was here for her fathers reign or knew him in any marginal way. Finally the child comes to a halt, and she looks around her. All is quiet. Was anyone even out?"Hello?" My voice travels around, echoing in the quiet. I wait for someone to arrive, to help me understand him. Understand why he doesn't want me, why he is sorry, and to understand the forced family I would now have.

"talk talk talk talk "
Tagged;; Open to anyone who knows Mauja
Words;; 263 words
Notes;; I think this is a major part of Glacia's development, and I would like it if she knew as much about her father as possible, as well as about her siblings. @[Aviya] Maybe she could arrive and possibly give some insight on Tamlin in some way? @[Jakar] maybe he would want to be here to learn some about Sno? Anyway, it is open to anyone and every one who knows Mauja and Glacia's siblings. (:

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
As fickle as a feather. - by Glacia - 12-16-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by d'Artagnan - 12-19-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by Glacia - 12-25-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by d'Artagnan - 01-06-2015, 11:02 AM