the Rift

[OPEN] As fickle as a feather.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

For a few moments there is no one. Then a mildly familiar face emerges. I tilt my head slightly at him, trying to place his face, but failing. He moves with grace, that denies his age. The young face lifts and the thick neck arches, giving her a shoulders a lift from the slightly slumped position. She now stands tall and straight, pride etched in the face and each muscle of the child. Her white horn spiraling into the air. The small black ears flip forward as the icy eyes close slowly and open again. The bay speaks to her, the curved harks catch the vibrations, that give signals to her brain, forming the sound of words. “What's wrong, young ‘un?” Says the man, and I take a deep breath, the glacial eyes closing as I think carefully about exactly what I want to say. What was wrong exactly? Nothing really. Not really wrong in the sense of the word.

The glacial eyes open to find the man with the glass horns. "What is wrong is my lack of knowledge of my father." I state. My head cocks slightly to the side, and my bright eyes narrow at this man. "I am seeking information about him. You may know him if you where once under his reign. His name is Mauja." I hope that this man knows him well enough to give me what I want to know. If not. Well. I might have to go searching else where. The thought of the terrifying mare Aviya strikes my mind, and my insides squirm in mild fear of her. She obviously knew my father. But I had a feeling her vision and hatred of him might be twisted, and I wanted to hear the honest truth about him. I already had a pretty good idea of his faults.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? You can call me Glacia."

"talk talk talk talk "
Tagged;; @[d'Artagnan]
Words;; 336 words
Notes;; Yay! This is wonderful! Also, d'Art is a time mender, and Glacia has an interest in becoming one ;3 Thank you for throwing him in here for her too.

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
As fickle as a feather. - by Glacia - 12-16-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by d'Artagnan - 12-19-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by Glacia - 12-25-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by d'Artagnan - 01-06-2015, 11:02 AM