the Rift

[OPEN] As fickle as a feather.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan & Mauja,
I am near you, you don't see me, can you feel me, I'm closer than close

He was right! This was the Frosthearts child.

d’Artagnan struggled to school his face from bursting into laughter. That shady bugger! Was this becoming his friend’s new occupation? Repopulate the world with mini versions of himself?! Not that the Mender could talk with his band of misfit children, yet, at least they all knew who he was and about his life. This one had no clue, perhaps even only a name, ”that punk” he muttered internally. What, was he getting lazy enough that he couldn’t even educate his own kids! Why should he do this? A plethora of curse words sprang to mind and he directed them all at the snowy bastard. In the end, the Nightshade gave in to to the girl and her problems, but he would teach her history in his own way. A young mind was the easiest to corrupt and especially one that sought answers. He rolled his tongue and waited for her to finish her last question before a calculating smile curled onto his lips as he dipped his head in greeting. ”I’m d’Artagnan, your local Time Mender” he introduced first. ”It’s nice to meet you, Glacia, daughter of the Frostheart” he played with his words taking enjoyment in what was turning out to be an interesting meeting.

”Do I know Mauja?” He mulled in his head, he knew some facts, a little of his friend’s personality, but did anyone ever really know the former King? Even the Nightshade struggled to keep up with the spotty git’s up and down roller coaster of changing personality. He had changed a lot from the stallion that had recruited him to Moon Doctor that time many seasons ago and at times, d’Artagnan missed the ruthless stallion that lead with conviction and power. That Mauja was easier to understand than the Mauja of now and this was the Doctors verdict.

”Mauja, aye, I know him. Quite well really, or I used to. What do you want to know?” He asked the daughter. Was he a good man? Was he aspiration worthy? Weren’t they the things a child wanted to know, or wished of a parent, footsteps to follow or a guide to stop them falling.

[sorry for the lateness!! D: I almost completely forgot ><]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
As fickle as a feather. - by Glacia - 12-16-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by d'Artagnan - 12-19-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by Glacia - 12-25-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As fickle as a feather. - by d'Artagnan - 01-06-2015, 11:02 AM