the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Miykael the Angel

I need a little loving tonight; hold me so I'm not falling apart

Laughter erupts from her, rough and raspy, then ends the same way it began - rather abruptly. It was a good sign, a sign that he could relax and just go with it. She isn't Alysanne but that makes her all the more welcome right now. A distraction, perhaps, or maybe he was only building new friendships like he should have so many seasons ago. His own laugh is short but smooth and deep but with the laughter, his whole body visibly relaxes, all the tension seeping from his tall frame and dissipating into the icy floor beneath his hooves. When the mare moves, her limp and occasional grimace - no matter how slight - are very clear to his healer-trained mind. Every ounce of him longs to help take away the aches and pains but he doesn't do anything without consent anymore - not after what happened with Aly.

When the mare speaks, he can't help but smile once again. "Honestly, I haven't either. I've only ever flown by." he admits, his deep voice warm and inviting as it usually was. She introduces herself then and he nods lightly in response. "It's a pleasure, White December." The night-dark zephyr stirs then, glances at the gray mare before taking off into the sky then flying back to the Edge where it was just a bit warmer. Miykael's blue eyes watch her leave for a moment before returning to December. "If you'd like, I can take away the aches and pains." he states, pausing long enough to shrug nonchalantly. "I have healing magic." It's a simple statement of fact. Even though he wants her to say yes, he isn't about to pressure her into it. He can understand and appreciate the desire to let nature take its' course - to fall and deal with the aches and pains that follow.

Perhaps that's why his magic works the way it does. Depending on the severity of the injury, he takes some of the pain into himself in the form of wounds or headaches. Or perhaps he just likes pain a bit too much.

Whatever the case may be, Miykael couldn't not offer. That simply felt...wrong. Her next statement is spoken with a level of seriousness that he hadn't entirely been expecting. The lack of humor in her eyes is a curveball he isn't sure he can hit. After all that he's been through - death at the tender age of two, promotion to angel, then falling and becoming mortal again - he's learned that life is far too messy and far too short to take things too seriously. His desire for new relationships is so strong, though, that he knows he'll have to adapt. "You're right." he states, nodding his head lightly in agreement. "Especially since I'm older than I look. Fortunately, my luck was only recently refilled." he adds with a smile, his blue eyes sparkling. Miykael wasn't one to tease anyone, except friendly teasing with those he knows extremely well. December's little incident is a secret that is safer with him than it is with most anyone else.

ooc: I hope this makes sense. Tired mommy-brain does not mix well with writing posts. haha
tags: @[December]
Image by Vail
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-24-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-26-2015, 11:21 PM