the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

How long had it been since she had been touched? Had there been that much time in her life where she had been alone, that when his muzzle caressed her shoulder a shiver ran along her spine? She only hope that he would not get the wrong idea, for she was only unaccustomed to being treated in such a gentle way. Only in her foalhood had she been graced with affection, by a caring mother whose image was fuzzy in her memory. The world had seemed to only have time to marr her, to taint her coat and mind with scars and lies and hatred, never once an ounce of decency. Perhaps that was why when he pulled away that part of her begged for him to return, to press his muzzle there but a little longer. Now that she had had a taste of it, she never wanted to be without it again. Her restraint was powerful though, and through slightly lidded eyes she watched him in the fading glow, forgetting for a brief moment why he had been touching her in the first place.

His answer to her previous question seemed one of general surprise, and she only flicked an ear in his direction as he shot another back in return. Lifting her crown to get a better view of him in his entireity, she shrugged her shoulders, suddenly realizing that they both felt much better. With a gentle roll of her right shoulder, she relaxed, the tension ever fading, and keeping her gaze on him she let silence sit among them, before finally responding, but in a softer tone,"Thank you. No, I have never seen one before coming here." She tried not to follow his footsteps when he retreated from her, tried not to ask him to move closer, to embrace her because no one else would. He had been the first to, even if it was just to aid her in her time of need. It was enough though, enough to spread a warmth throughout her entire body, and her heart to beat a little faster when his blue eyes met hers.

How she tried to ignore it, the feeling of desire that bloomed within her chest. How absurd she was being, wanting to be close to a stallion she just met, all because he had helped her? Talk about pathetic. Trying to ease her emotions she turned away abruptly, looking to the blue caves and studying them closely, anything to sort these thoughts out in her mind. She only looked back when he inquired about something else, and with two-toned tresses flopping delicately over her face she answered, keeping her voice even,"I reside in the Hidden Falls. If you're wondering about anything before that then I'm afraid I cannot help you, my memory doesn't go back that far." It was true she had forgotten her life prior to Helovia. It was something she had thought about often, but for the most part, the final question on the matter was always if she ever wanted to remember it? She remembered the feelings she had when she had come to the Threshold. Lost, lonely, afraid, and tired. Although it wasn't in her nature to feel such things, she had felt them then, and that's what made her wonder if perhaps coming here was for the better.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 559
Tag:Miykael
OOC: It's okay I did a thing! Hopefully that will spur both of our muses forward xD>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM