the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cover these scars

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
i was made to keep your body warm
but i'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

It didn't take long for the passion softly burning between them to erupt into large flames. His touch quickly evoked in her a soft sigh, a sound that was both unfamiliar (nothing he could ever remember hearing before) and telling. It spoke of feelings mutually ignited between them. Their eyes met, reflecting similar emotions but one: fear. There is no fear in his blue eyes, only heat and desire. There is some confusion, perhaps, or perhaps he is merely uncertain. Not uncertain of December, no, but rather a small lack of confidence resulting from years of rejection, from unrequited love and affection. So when they stand, his cheek so close to hers that he can feel the warmth from her skin, every bit of him is overwhelmed by her. His heart, his mind, his soul; she fills his senses, her very essence colliding into him with a force all her own. She is strong and her strength is beautiful. No, she is beautiful.

Suddenly her soft lips are on his cheek, caressing and warm as they slide down to his jawbone. Her teeth on his flesh, scraping down his neck to his shoulder, unearths a groan from deep within his chest. His blue eyes close, allowing him to focus on every movement but that only seemed to heighten the pleasure. Without his sight, her aroma grew stronger, more pleasantly pungent in his nostrils and scrambling his thoughts until everything before this moment disappeared; burned into ash and scattered by the wind. Every touch of hers seems to grow more frantic, the nibbles and bites stoking the flames within him but then she transitions to soft caresses and kisses, bringing forth his tenderness. The frantic, almost needy touching calmed the moment his chest pressed against hers. The rhythmic thudding of his heart - masculine, more experienced, and undoubtedly aroused - dances with hers.

Lids remain closed over his baby blues, so consumed by the younger gray mare that her words were almost lost to him. Almost. He opens his eyes the moment he feels her pull away from him; though her reluctance does not escape his notice. A soft smile curls his lips, if only for a moment, before her nose meets his and their gazes lock together once more. Truthfully, anyone (yes, even Alysanne) could be watching right now and he wouldn't even notice. No one else existed in this moment, no one else really mattered in this moment. Just them. The way he had always imagined it would be with Aly but years have passed and this isn't Aly. He wants to hold onto December and never let her go but his mind screams at him to slow down, to not smother her and subsequently push her away like he had done with Alysanne.

Every one of his senses are heightened, focusing entirely on the gray mare. When she spoke again, her words tug at his heart and soul, pulling him towards her, evoking in him a longing to hold her close. But her words trail off, her eyes flick away from his momentarily before a sigh escapes her soft lips. With a shake of her head she looks away. Only then does a single word fall sweetly from her lips. Aroused. Everything about her body language screams of her nervousness over that particular feeling. She seems embarrassed, as though her confession would send him running or cause him to laugh in her face. Truthfully, it only made him want to hold her more. He moves forward slightly, lifting his nose to brush her forelock to the side to reveal her forehead. His soft lips brush against her, lingering on the tender flesh of her forehead, his breath warm against her. After a moment he pulls back, blue eyes seeking to lock with hers but her gaze drifts down to the stones beneath their hooves.

"December..." he begins, his voice deep and husky with the desire burning deep within. "It's alright. I... want you, too." he adds, a smile softly curling his lips. "We have all the time in the world. We don't have to rush this. We could... explore this and get to know each other." If Aly had taught him anything, she had unknowingly taught him patience. Love or desire or whatever this is that he and December have found in each other isn't something to be rushed. It needs patience and gentleness. It needs time. Moving forward he attempts to touch his lips to her right cheek, lingering briefly before moving to his lips to her right ear. "I have all the time in the world. Follow your heart, darling, set the pace and I will follow." He whispers, his deep voice gentle against her ear. It's easy for him to grant December all the power over how quickly their intimacy grows or how soon they move past fevered touches. Perhaps it is because of his past intimacy or perhaps it is because of his previous status as an angel. Regardless, the power is hers and her choice - whatever that may be - will be wholeheartedly supported by the dunskin painted pegasus.

ooc: @[December], you must listen to this, it totally powered my muse. <3

my heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
i'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
and with this feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now
Image Credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-17-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-19-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-05-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-06-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-14-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-20-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by December - 01-24-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Cover these scars - by Miykael - 01-26-2015, 11:21 PM