the Rift

THE SUN ALSO RISES

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She rises slowly from the ground, it is evident by the way she was lying that exhaustion must have consumed her. Very few who wander into this forest dub it safe enough to rest. Most are alert, some fearful, others oddly confident. Very few reacted as casually, and even less spill as much information as she did in the first few moments of the introduction. Elsa could only smile though, as this was refreshing from the usual brew that meandered on through here. She was beginning to think that her theory was correct; anyone who wanders in is sucked in for life. Very few, if anyone, she thinks, has left Helovia.

Elsa is even more impressed that this mare is actually taken a liking to Edgar. He, on the other hand, relishes in this attention. The small bird flew up to Elsa, landing just before her soft nose. If this had been any sooner, Elsa would've have flipped. Edgar's talons were painful at first, but now the pinch is a welcome one across her face. The little bird reaches out a little further, trying to gather even more of the mares attention. Elsa rolled her eyes, and shook her head a little. Thankfully, another mare had arrived to take the spotlight off of the cocky fowl.

Elsa turned to survey this young child. She was grown, but still lacking the full grown mare-esque build that many fillies grew into. She, Sikeax, looked like she was near that time, but had not quite blossomed yet. Elsa was quite impressed that the child was already coming to the Threshold, the Throat was lucky to have one so fervent to bring newcomers back.

This was no time to dwell on a taken filly, so Elsa turned back to Liriel who had now introduced herself. Elsa offered a little bow of approval, showing the newcomer that she meant all the respect in the world. Even if Elsa wanted to cause her harm, she was in no state to be doing so now. "Well, I still welcome you Liriel." The name rolls off her tongue odd, its a name she's never quite tasted before. It was pretty, but exotic. "The reason I urge you to stay alert is that you are in a new land, Helovia. It's filled with many a horse, both good, bad and those who live the fence and jump to the greener sides when need be." She said with a small smile, hidden behind it was a sense of fear. Her own eye was missing from living here. The left was a milky white, with not a single remnant of her pupil to be seen. It was an ungodly sight really, and one Elsa detested earnestly. This was no time to scare her, however."What you'll find within Helovia, is that it is a land of choices. The first is rather simple one, but means a lot for your future. The Threshold you are in is the gateway into the land of Helovia, and many herds come here to recruit - which I'm assuming both me and Sikeax are here to do." She smiled a little wider again, nodding towards the Throat member to give her the due respect she was owed. "Your first choice is to choose how you will live. Four herds reside within Helovia. I am from the Hidden Falls, a land as lush as this filled with majestic waterfalls. It's really true to its namesake. The other three herds are the Dragons Throat, which ill leave up to you-" She shot a glance towards the filly. "and the Worlds Edge. There is also the Basin, but you lack a horn so they will not accept you." She said with a frown. This was no time to diss herd lands, but the Basin held a special place in the pits of her heart. It was the only place she wished ill will upon with all of her heart. "So you can choose to go straight away to any of the herds, or you can live the life of an outcast. Either way you choose, the choice can be reversed." She finished, taking in a deep breath. She always felt that her conversations were long-winded, but it's better to get all the information out there then to let it sit stagnant and unknown.

"Talking"
@[Liriel] Sikeax Sorry this is so long, it kinda turned out a little bigger than I thought. Also I have no idea why its not tagging you dorado D;
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-17-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Elsa - 12-17-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Sikeax - 12-17-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-17-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Elsa - 12-17-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Sikeax - 12-19-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-19-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Sikeax - 12-25-2014, 03:27 AM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-25-2014, 11:48 AM