the Rift

THE SUN ALSO RISES

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax
Ever patient, her tongue rests with smooth silence as the duo spark their conversations. Words are not her virtue, acting more as a vice. If you had met the champagne in the past while the blissful acts of youth was still heavily embedded in her soul, then maybe she would of been more willing to leap to conversations. Back then, she liked to talk instead of seeing as something that had to be done from time to time but was never required.
Liriel was lovely in the terms of personality. The immediate and constant need for language was less to be desired, but there were points to everyone that others loved and hated. Sikeax simply stood back and accepted what she had recieved. Everyone was different and all are naive in some form.
Elsa's words of the Falls brings back memories of cold. Snow, ice, freezing air that stabs into your skin while you are still damp from your birth. A shiver ignites her nerves and she sighs, closing her eyes at the thought. Had the Foothills really changed that much since her arrival?
It's her turn to speak and she scolds herself at the lingering pause when she had entangled herself with memories that were too far blurred.
"The Dragon's Throat is mainly Pegasi: they've ruled and dominated from the young age that I arrived at the borders, and I doubt any change would come to that. You'd fit in well.
"Gaucho is the current leader and powerful while imtimidating. He's one to grow on but nonetheless a good man and strong ruler.
"As said before, the Throat itself is a desert, an oasis as the center of life and surrounded by ocean on all sides but the land bridge that connects it. Frostfall is mild and barely a change from Orangemoon other than the lack of rain, which returns in Birdsong. Tallsun happens to be harsh but the herd has ways of coping with it."
Her words temporarily draw to a close, allowing time for the mare to process it and mentally prepare themselves for the next wave.
"Once within the herd, there is many things to be offered. An academy has been set up where the herd takes students under our wings and allows stay within our home so that they may further their intelligence, gain battle skills, or learn more as of magic. We are very warrior centered under Gaucho, but Sohalia, the other lead, works for the Academy.
"I myself, am a healer."
As if to add emphasis and entice her crowd more, Sikeax brings forth a small show of a white flame, blown from her lips before it dissappates to the sunlight. A smile creeps across her face though she is none to do so, hoping maybe if Hector had been there that it would of brought a chuckle to the giant's maw.
The last question brings her to blink at the mare and chew the thought about her mind for a while. Had she meant going to see what the other herds were like and possibly join, or trespassing?
"You mustn't ever trespass into the homes of other herds, whether they are allies or not. No one is friendly at a stranger inside their home, but if you ever choose to visit a herd land, someone is likely to greet you at the border if you stay on your respective side. If you choose to live there or are invited within by a herd member, then you could enter. You can do as you please in your personal herd land." So much chatter leaves her winded, throat gathering air with greedy fingers because she's not one to bellow her voice outwards to Gods when she could be quiet and out from trouble.

@[liriel]

"If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?"
In winter, some voices are like coats - Mosteghanemi
Image Credit
This beautiful table courtesy of the lovely Sevin

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
THE SUN ALSO RISES - by liriel - 12-17-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: THE SUN ALSO RISES - by Elsa - 12-17-2014, 05:58 PM