the Rift

[OPEN] I CAN'T HEAR YOU..
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Seriously. Gaucho can't hear you.

After telling his herd that he was about to begin his quest and that a loss of his senses was to follow, he had ventured down to the beach to find the oil that the Sun God had told him about. As he flew Mara's mental voice abruptly was silenced in his mind, the connection not broken, merely muted as the Sun God said it would be. The arrival of Cera only served as further confirmation that indeed the loss of his senses had begun.

So far it was only voices that he couldn't discern, but he was sure it wouldn't be long until more handicaps began to appear.

Still, it didn't diffuse his obligations to his herd, or his duty to patrol. He only hoped Oberon and Spice would arrive quickly. He had met both, albeit briefly. Oberon seemed capable, but Spice was only a child - a friend of one of his son's. Still, every member of his family was expected to contribute, no matter how new or young.

Striding through the forest the Wildfire snorted, hearing the sound of his own exhalation roaring in his ears without Mara's mental voice there to accompany the sound. Gaucho's flaming wings neatly hung against his flanks, illuminating the area directly around him with a warm pulsing light. Even if he couldn't hear them calling out to him, he should be fairly easy to spot: a giant within the forest, glowing and on fire.

Would they find the forest silent, undisturbed? Or would they perchance find another murdered body? He had released Hotaru .. silently he hoped that he would not find her with the body, should they stumble upon one.

Seasonal patrol for Gaucho, @[Oberon] and @[Spice] !

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-19-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM