the Rift

[OPEN] I CAN'T HEAR YOU..

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Was I late?
Oh great Sun God, please don't let me be late for this patrol.
I didn't really know what a patrol was. But I obviously would not be asking that on his patrol. Obviously. Maybe I would ask later. Or...yeah. Later.
I glided through the sky, a few beats here and there...because I was on an air current. They are...the most interesting thing ever. It's like a path in the sky that pushes you places and you can hardly control yourself...well you can, but you are moving. Through the sky! How cool is that!

I was fascinated by these things, but on the outside, I was gliding through the sky on one, these thoughts of amazement filling my head...I had no real appearance of being exited about my recent discovery. I was quiet as I flew, observant of the lands below. Forest. It kind of reminded me of the forest me and Resplendence and Valiance had met in. I supposed it was and I soon was overcome with a sense of calm. That mare made me want to smile, for some odd reason. So, I did. Remembering the great red dragon perched atop her poll. And at first sight, she truly looked menacing. But she was kind, calm, and serene. We had our own thoughts and ways, but she seemed to get me. As I did her.

Swooping over, I tilt my wings to the left, to the ground. Aiming at an open clearing in the woods. The Deep Forest was the name. Something like that...I think. Smiling as I land, I feel myself getting better at it. Soon, I will be a good flier. I just needed to fly a lot to get the hang of it better and better...then I would be able to fly everywhere. I think.

Who knows? Maybe sometimes I just want to walk? I guess if I want to walk, I'd walk. Hm. Flying made the muscles in my back and sides feel powerful. I liked feeling powerful. It was fun and different. I guess that was why I liked it.
I'd been wandering for a few minutes. I hadn't noticed the way I wondered with a sense of actually knowing where I was. I don't know how that could be possible. And then again, maybe it isn't. I pick up a mild trail. The Wildfire. Following it, crown lowered closer to the ground, I feel like a hound dog from the fox and hound story my mom told me about. A dog creature sniffing the ground, following along with the scent of the fox with his head to the ground. Frankly, I didn't like that story. But the sniffing the ground thing seemed to help, as I actually had found The Wildfire.

Smiling, I come into his view. "Hello sir. I'm Spice, if you do not remember. And I was with Rhoa when I met you." I nod to him. Though, I do not notice the uneasy look on his face.
tag: @[Oberon] words: 500 notes: Hi!
Shine* Pic Credits
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-19-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM