the Rift

[OPEN] I CAN'T HEAR YOU..
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Upon the path that he had just come from came the small girl that he had met not so long ago. She reminded him a little of Amani, although perhaps it was only because of her colouring. She came with her head lowered to the path, almost as if she was following a thread to him, or perhaps a trail of breadcrumbs. Curiously he watched this. Wouldn't it have been far easier to keep her head raised and to see the massive creature on fire who stood before her? Well...

Flicking his tail he watched as her lips moved. Gaucho's ears slid backwards on his head, slightly annoyed. Had the girl been there when he addressed his herd letting them know of his quest? Should have been he mentally replied as his gaze sternly fell upon her. She was new to the Throat, but even so she should know to attend all meetings that he called. And they were fairly hard to miss - he did begin them by throwing fire into the air. He would have to talk with Rhoa. Perhaps his son was to blame, for having done a poor job of introducing her to the ways of the Throat.

"SPICE RIGHT." The Wildfire bellowed. You'd talk loudly too if you suddenly couldn't hear the sound of your own voice, much less the voices of others. "GAUCHO ON QUEST. CAN'T HEAR WORDS." In his antlers Mara practically fell out, as she laughed. The sound was like a shaker of salt being rolled on a bumpy surface - SssSSSSsssSSSssSSS. She dropped down from his antlers, laying herself across his muzzle and dripping off of his nose all the while holding on with her tail. Her black gaze was friendly as she regarded the girl once again, nodding her head up and down as if to indicate that she remembered the girl as well.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-19-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM