the Rift

[OPEN] I CAN'T HEAR YOU..

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I can't help but smile at the help the tiny dragon was giving the man. It seemed she could hear me. Well, obviously she could, but I didn't know she could actually understand me. Interesting. I wonder inside if all animals do.

And for a few moments, I feel content.

"THIS.."

The dragon reminded him with a light smack that he was talking really loud and he quieted when he spoke his neck words. And though it might sound weird in his head, I was happy not to be screaming at him.

He turned and started walking down a pathway that seemed it had been created through out the years of equines and pegasus' and uni-horns. The man had stepped off the path, and was nosing forward with light words. I had started to pass him, walking by with only a nod so that no screaming would need to happen.
I didn't really like the darkness, but it's not like I could show it here. I mean, I saw it every night, and every night I am just fine. And, now that I think about it, I don't see why I was all that scared in the first place.

I am shrouded by darkness. My old life, it is just a fairytale -nightmare- now. I can't go back. The darkness was wrapped around that place and so was my want to love my mother. Now, I don't want to love her. She kept me there when I could have seen all of this.

Heloiva... life. That thing I had been living before was only just a pseudo. Now I am not as alone as I was before. And I take this life gladly. I just see darkness around my scheme to get out. And I don't like it. I know my mother would not want me to be thinking about leaving because...why would I ever leave?

But I hope she knows me good enough to realize that I left because of her.

Her and her stories.

They helped me realize what I want to do. What I want to be. And now, I have finally found that. I glance up from the ground I had been staring at as I was deep in thoughts about darkness. There where flaming stags in their path, lighting the way. I wonder how the Wild Fire has made them, but I do not say a word, only start to walk down the lit path quietly, thoughts of darkness trailing behind me, left in their home.

The darkness.

tag: @[Gaucho] words: 422 notes:
Shine* Pic Credits
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-17-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-19-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 12-23-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: I CAN'T HEAR YOU.. - by Spice - 01-13-2015, 04:37 AM