Unregistered
:: :: ::
F
A
B
L
E

Finally.

Her waiting has paid. A movement draws her attention, and her gaze narrows before spotting the origin of it easily. A sharp golden contrast against the white and green of the world surrounding her. On the winds she caught scent of a stallion, infused with the smell of pine trees sucked into his coat like one might absorb the sunlight. He carries two horns too, a satisfying sight, but one that little notice is taken of; a simple note taken to the back of the mare's head. He slides to a stop in front of her, lightly spraying snow everywhere.

A charmer huh? Well, Fable has never been one to be charmed. She simply looks at the golden one with a blank stare, eyes empty and unaffected. "Hardly," she says flatly before her attention is pulled from the beast to another approaching. A mare. Well well, how interesting. A small smirk tuggs at the ghost's dark lips. But, she has to be decent, because she needs this.

The other mare speaks; soft bells ringing with a dark sound and full of confidence. But Fable takes little notice, only addressing the words before tossing them away. Useless. She studies the mare; she is quite beautiful.

Dark in colour with horns similar to the golden one's. White lines crawl up her barrel, before a barren strip of black separates them from similar lines dripping off her back. Like blood. A most beautiful pattern dominates her one eye, curling just underneath. She is a sight sure enough, and someone who's name shall be remembered. Eyes of ice and gold clash with the cool blue of the white mare's as the dark one speaks.

Fable's head simply bows a little in a return greeting; about the extent of her kindness. Ah, Aurora Basin. So this is the place the ghost is looking for then. Another thing jumped at Fable out of the sentence; a name. Rhiannon - pretty enough. Although, like Elsa's, the name seems to lack meaning.

"Name? Hmm... that would be Fable," the ghost replied to the spoken question, seeming to forget her calling for a mere second before falling upon the vocals. A cool sound, nothing like the warmth names were usually called upon. To the ghost it makes no difference, whether an individual has a name or naught, then again; little matters to her.

"I am here because I ask a favour..." she finally begins, pausing to let her words sink in. My, aren't you chatty today? she thinks sarcastically to herself. "I understand your herd has an alliance with another?" she asks, abandoning her earlier words for the time being.

She pauses again, waiting for an answer.

Speech
Sorry for the wait <3. Please tag Fable! :)
@[Rhiannon] @[Thranduil]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 12-17-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 12-27-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 01-03-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 01-23-2015, 04:47 PM