Fable Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
F
A
B
L
E

The snowy mare tilted her head sideways at the golden boy's comment. There was never complete peace, no matter how far you ran or where you found yourself. There was always unrest, someone looking for blood. Fable just happened to know this out of experience, so she knew his statement was untrue. Why would he try to cover up alliances though? Was there some deep dark secret? And should she call him out on it? She thought it would be better to keep her mouth shut.

So she grit her teeth and pulled her ears back, swishing her tail in annoyance. The long hairs slapped the ground as well as her legs as she drew graceful arcs in the air in the proud way that her breed carries their velvety soft tails. She lifted her dished head and pricked her ears as the gold spoke, her tail resting in the snow behind her.

He wanted to know what favour she wanted. She thought it through, her blue pools absentmindedly scanning the landscape. She finally settled her soulless depths on the gold, empty and piercing as always. She held her head proudly before she spoke.

"I want to benefit from your alliance," she began, confirming that she did not believe his earlier words. "I wish to practice among your ranks...as a ghost, a thief," she tried to find the right word; she did not know what it was called here in the Basin, as herds often had different names for ranks. But she went on, not able to find a different explanation on her tongue. "I do not however want to join your herd. I simply want to use your alliance to practise stealing without making enemies...yet,' she repeated her earlier explanation. A flicker of emotion, hope maybe, stirred in her eyes, but in a second, it was gone.

She looked at him blankly then, waiting...

Speech
Sorry that I took three hundred years to respond :(. Also, one of admin told me I can do what Fable requested aove ^ 9can't remember who though :3)
@[Thranduil] @[Rhiannon]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 12-17-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 12-27-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 01-03-2015, 02:30 AM
RE: Empty halls lead to empty rooms. - by Fable - 01-23-2015, 04:47 PM