the Rift

[OPEN] it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

It was not awful here, though she never engaged in conversation with others, she'd seen from afar the fellows of Ophelia roaming. Watched with care in the way they held themselves and went about with their daily lives. Only noting a few things mentally, generally the fact that she was rather pleased with this valley they called their home. The Aurora Basin, a beautiful name for this beautiful place. Very well suited.

Darkened legs marched with a smooth and delicate beat. Traveling to the narrow path (in which she was having a hard time finding), hoping to spot Ophelia on her journey to the exit. Malificent had had a good visit here but it was time to see other places so she could make her full decision. Arriving upon a definite conclusion was a difficult task at times, even with as magnificent of a place as this, she still wasn't for sure if this would be a suitable home for her.

Home.. the word, the thought brings a pain to her throat. A hard knot that make her feel as though tears will fall from her eyes at any moment. Why was this such a horrendous feeling? Why did she want to live with others, when she has traveled alone her whole life and been very okay with it? These were questions that ran through her mind, daily in fact. Perhaps it really was time to settle and perhaps her heart knew this. Which brings her to being so keen on finding one.
__
And there it is, the slender door to the outside world. Malificent stands there, unsure of whether to go silently or wait til she perhaps spots the white lady and her beautiful companion Tinek. Ophelia had said she would lead her to the home of Cheveyo but it was something Malificent was unsure of. Only because it would take the lady's time away from her home, which she was sure was needed here. After all, Ophelia is the queen.

Upon pondering, she stands there. Mane flowing with the gentle breeze of birdsong and eyes watching the valley behind her with a neck bent ever so slightly to get the best view.

[OOC- tamme, if you are swamped with threads or Ophelia is not available to 'show the way' let me know, I'll just have Malificent ask for directions. :)]
@[Ophelia]

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 12-18-2014, 02:04 AM