the Rift

[OPEN] it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

Dark hooves beat against the snow that begins to form as she leaves the Basin. Head hung low almost as if she seemed depressed. Really though she was just studying the ground, thinking hard about the direction in which she came from. South was the way to go, she knew that for sure, but as for specifics she did not know. The thought of winding up lost in a land she did not know that was clearly occupied was a bit frightening. Just as frightening as the words that slammed against her eardrums in mid-thought. Malificent's muscles bunched into knots and her head swung upwards. Nostrils flared and hooves slammed to the ground in what seemed like hostility though she was only trying to halt herself to see what was behind her. Grey neck turned slowly to see what it was hoping that whatever was behind her was not here to swallow her whole.

In between the passage she had just walked through a stallion stood with eyes of white and a deer like creature beside him. How had she note noticed his presence earlier? Surely he could not have been hiding, awaiting the moment to feed upon his prey. Despite the wild thoughts that galloped across her imagination a genuine (almost fake) smile crossed dark lips as she slowly turned around. Her heart was still racing, fighting hard to contain it was clearly written across her face. Fumbling for the right words to say, as this was not a hard question, Malificent's eyes gather themselves over his body "Ophelia," she says waiting a brief moment before adding "the Lady of this beautiful place." gesturing her head towards the way he come from.

"I was hoping to see her before I head off to find," she pauses, almost finding it hard to remember the mares name "Cheveyo's home." Perhaps she sounds like some intruder to this stallion, who clearly seems that he has questions and needs them answered. "I came here to visit these lands before visiting all the others and making my final decision on where to stay." Calmly she squeezes her lips tight, slowly blinking a few times after forgetting to do so moments before. The more she speaks the less her muscles are bunched, relaxing after minutes that go by. Malificent was going to take a step forward but then chose not to, putting her right forehoof back to the ground, "My name is Malificent, though most just call me Mal, it is not such a mouthful."

@[Thranduil]

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 12-22-2014, 12:59 AM