the Rift

[OPEN] it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

Malificent could not help but wonder how many different types of companions were out there. First Ophelia has a dragon and now this golden steed before her was followed by a small deer. In which the little creatures shenanigans were a little amusing to grey, she watched as he stepped closer to her. A tiny tail wiggling behind him that made the dappled's heart ache, she only wished she could feel as happy as he. After speaking and receiving a smile and nod from the stallion she took her attention to lowering her head at the fawn. Not to make herself feel less of a threat (as she could tell the fawn was not frightened at all), just to give a warmer smile at the creature coming towards her. She meant no ill will with her horns what so ever so kept them towards the sky instead. Tiny cloven hooves rose to the sky as she watched in entertainment the creature who seemed to be showing off. Raising a thickened neck to a beautiful curl that most Arabians wore proudly she gave a slight nicker of laughter, though soft and mumbled to not embarrass the poor thing, that was not her intentions at all. For the dapple grey was only amused.

Malificent's attention was paid mostly upon the fawn during his little show and she never realized the fact that Thranduil wasn't very pleased with his companions play. Nor would she have probably realized it even if she was paying attention to the golden steed instead. As a name was called though, her eyes quickly darted to the man in between the passage way. Watching as the deer scampered back to him proudly. Again words fell to the Earth around her and she simply stated with a kind voice, or as kind as she could make them sound "It is wonderful to meet you Thranduil and," turning her gaze to the fawn "Haldir."

Unsure of how to reply to 'Our lady is rather new to her title, so you must excuse her.' that statement, she cocked her head very slightly to the right. Perhaps he thought bad of his lady for bringing someone new here to experience this herd and then leave. She was almost offended that the stallion would think something like such, especially as the thought that raced her mind was, He must think I come to seek information to tattle to some one else.. Malificent was in no way such an awful person as that, nor would she want to jeopardize anything she was most certainly not involved in. As a matter of fact she'd seen nothing as she was here and kept to herself as the Lady had told her not to interact with any herd things if she did not plan to stay. Though perhaps he could have meant he was a little displeased that the Lady could not come to say goodbye. Still confused, she babbled quietly, "I guess she is excused?.." mainly the words were to herself but if the golden man was listening very closely it could have been easy for him to pick out her words.

Quickly her focus was regained on his new words and they were kind. Inviting at the most and as she was just on her way to travel new lands, dark lips parted to say something but instead came to say "I think nothing of the such of this beautiful land, in no way is this barren. You have a beautiful home." even though the stallion probably already knew and never intended for the next words to ever happen "Though I will join you back in, I have been requested not to interact with any herd business, because of my intent of searching the other lands here as well for a permanent home."

Pausing she followed his gesture and kindly stepped forward, leading herself back to the entrance "Perhaps you can tell me a little more about this home? So I can make a proper examination before judging without knowing." Raising her head a little more to seek the taller unicorns eyes. Hoping he thought no ill will of her or her actions upon choosing a home. Trully all she wanted to do was see and observe before making a decision, as things like such seemed hard and she had many different opportunities (or so she thought, this Helovia was rather occupied it seemed).

[ooc- I wasn't quite for sure how to play out the mechanical being, as I didn't know if they would try to stop her from leaving since Ophelia brought her in I figured it would be okay with the machine lolz.]
@[Thranduil]

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 12-23-2014, 05:45 PM