the Rift

[OPEN] it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

Though the girl was not much of the same mind as the gold she was a sweet thing. Having paid such attentions to the little fawn it was certain her heart was too easily swayed to be of the hardier keepers of the mountain. Perhaps if sweet thing (Lena) were here, the tour he was about to take this pretty mare on would more successful. It was not secret that for all his skills the gold was not exactly as polite and gracious host. So he ignores her comment on the lady, it is irrelevant. He shouldn’t be making excuses for that mare. The gold knew of no reason why she should not be here herself. It was incredibly rude to invite a creature and not greet them, though as seen before, the gold knows only to twist such manners to his liking. A walk with a pretty little thing, well, that wasn’t such a hard task now was it. That is as long as she kept her eyes on him, and not on the little fawn who still stood wide eyed at his hooves.

The small creature was utterly delighted to have had the mare’s attention and be smiled upon so. He had not been treated as such before. Honestly he couldn’t understand why the gold was not as happy as he about this change in the morning. The excitement was building so that even his weariness was wearing away. So when she spoke again, after of course a long moment, in agreement to join them, taking as a sign a step forward the little fawn gave a bound and tripped a few steps back away from the Arch, ready to lead on. The gold was more cautious. Though of course he continues to smile and nod at her compliments. Beautiful was not exactly what he would call it, though the lights which danced were like a gypsy traveler a welcomed touch of the notion. No, this place was deceptive, harsh, and frozen in sentiment, perfect keeper of the hardy, thieves, villains, and a few crazies.

Listening with care the gold notes well her reasons, and though the gold was always inclined to be distrusting, he could see no lie through her. Besides the Basin was hardly stupid enough to hide its secrets in plain sight. “Of course. However you are my guest now, be at easy Mal.” Turning and beginning to walk on, he looks back to see if joins him, smiling always. The little deer is most excited, he’s never known such excitement! (Since perhaps yesterday when he saw he was born.) Leaping out, and taking advantage of the distracted gold he dashes about before the two, kicking up his hooves in the snow, looking back every now and then to check that the pretty lady still followed, and saw his awesome moves. The gold, as said, pays no mind, and now walks by the girl. “Certainly. We are well protect by our mountains, but as you can see we also have our two sentinels.” Chuckling, playing his act, the gold adds. “They’ll harm no one who is not a threat so have no fear.” He looks on, with a wistful grin playing about his face. “Then there is the lake, which never freezes, and caves, which lines the valley for your ease. Our mirror which bears no reflection, is most curiously kept over there. My personal favorite though is the hot springs just beyond the lake. Would you care to warm your bones?” Look what a good boy the gold is being! Give that golden boy a cookie.

The little fawn was still bounding away. He could not understand what words they spoke but he glad all the same to lead the girl through this place. His little heart bounding with purpose and pride and showing her through his home. Of course he knew near nothing of it, but what did that matter.

"talk talk talk"
OOC:: Nah you're good! A Basin person has to command them for them to work...and I -think- only one is done anyways. Also hope you don't mind I wrote them walking, if so just let me know and I'll tinker with it.
@[Malificent]

Credits: Image by FROSTIE!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 02:36 AM