the Rift

[OPEN] it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

His words reverberated against her ear drums and as he said to be at ease, she simply did so. Trusting far too easily now, not thinking that anyone in this land, that she found so enticing, to be liars, thieves, or anything that could harm her. Simply she released any tension she had built up and followed with care. Noting the fawns shenanigans that continued to play out before her, smiling as his happiness warmed her heart but at the same time scolded. Burned with a passion that drove her to find happiness within herself. Perhaps someday she would overcome her tiresome unhappy heart.

As began the walk, so did the golds words and she listened carefully. Drinking in everything that spilled from his lips. Curiously she looked back to the two machines wondering just exactly how they would harm anything. Do they move? she questioned herself, turning her gaze back to the Basin before her. Realizing while she questioned herself, he questioned her. Taking a moment to remember his words she quickly spat with kindness (although communication was still difficult with her, she was getting the hang of it) "I would be more than happy to warm the chill that tingles my bones." Was this chill from the cold or was it from the presence and company of a stallion? She had yet to communicate so dearly with another of her kind but especially not with a male. Malificent is not exactly uncomfortable with the situation but there is something there that seems to be driving her legs and back to walk with a sway that is so elegant even herself could not understand what was happening. "Would you mind explaining to me about those machines? You say they shall not harm anyone that is not a threat," she turns her face to look at his "so they move?" speaking with interest and foolishness.

Perhaps she was asking to much personal things now, getting too deep into the Basin's herd things so she gently turned her face again to the lake they seemed to be heading for "By no means do you have to answer me, that may have been too personal of a question as I do not live here." her face seemed to sink, unsure of how she looked in his eyes now. This communication stuff was far too difficult for her. Far, far, far too difficult to understand what to say and what to do. Her eyes seemed to gather a glint of frustration if you should know the ques of such a feeling.

[ooc- Dearly sorry for the wait, finished up a manipulation last night and then went straight to bed after the long weekend at family's house in another state. And sorry for the suckeshness of this post :/ I just couldn't think of words today.. possibly because its so early in the morning.]
@[Thranduil]

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 12-30-2014, 03:02 PM