the Rift

[OPEN] it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN

Malificent Posts: 14
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE

Answering her question he seemed to settle his eyes upon her for just a moment before returning his gaze to what was lying before them. Malificent could feel his eyes upon her but after feeling so ignorant and unsure about questioning him, she didn't look to him nor notice the smile that fell upon his lips afterwards. Trudging on she watched as the fawn became the first to the lakes side. Carefully examining the path she would take to reach the waters edge. 'After you Mal.', moving carefully she chose a smaller pond instead of making her way to the lake. Slowly submerging her hooves (working her way to covering her mid section) and walking carefully through the waters. Oh they were so warm. The chill that ached her bones simply washed away, being replaced with that of a soothing sensation. It was almost as if the waters washed away all of that that she worried about. Her muscles uncoiled, her high arched neck lowered, and her tail hung as if there was no life in her at all. Truly she was soaking it all in.

Malificent took her gaze to the stallion and then gently moved her sight to that of the fawn. Noting just how tired he looked but how hard he tried. It was beautiful. Wonderful just to see how much and how hard something that loves you will try to forever please you. Never leaving your side. Dark charcoal grey eyes were quickly fixed upon the golden steeds again 'What else can I tell you of our home?'. She pondered for a moment, before remembering his words about this mirror that had no reflection. First of all, Malificent had no clue what a mirror is, but since he had explained it had no reflection... she tied a mirror with that of the likes of water. Water always had reflections. "Perhaps you could explain to me what a mirror is and why yours here bears that of no reflection?" she dips her muzzle to the water gently, twitching her muzzle slightly as if she was playing with the water. Ears twitched forward, raising her nose from the water just enough to speak once more "As I have yet to venture across a mirror, so I do not know what you mean by this when you speak of one.".

[ooc- The amount of time you had to wait for this post? Feel free to just smack me. Terribly sorry, I had plans of replying and then totally forgot about this post in the midst of my hectic week, this is also thrown together terribly as my mind is all jattered and I think some of my emotions came out through her....
I would also like to ask if you wanted to wrap this thread up in a few more posts? As I have seen you've got Thran in a few other posts and I still have yet to have Mal get started on her journey (I fail lol).]
@[Thranduil]

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)
- I'm very forgetful sometimes, so please tag me in all posts related to Mal, if that doesn't work.. feel free to PM this account.
- Magic allowed, just no killing, harming, etc. without my permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it is time to go... | Ophelia - OPEN - by Malificent - 01-10-2015, 12:29 PM