the Rift

[OPEN] Sins of our Fathers

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
Hundred years, hundred more
Someday we may see a woman king, sword in hand.

Swing at some evil and bleed.

Arya nodded her head as the boy greeted her in return. It was a bit less hostile than she was expecting. That was definitely a better reaction than she had expected. Her own greeting had been more abrasive than polite. She wasn’t the silvertongued woman her mother was. Arya was a woman of strength not words. She wouldn’t be fragile like the women of her bloodline(not like she knew much of the women of her bloodline anyways).

It seemed as though her boldness was in her favor as the boy declared the man’s name, title, and even his home. They called him the Wildfire. Fire was easily doused with water. She would unleash a flood upon him and this Dragon’s Throat. There would be a day where she would rattle the earth with her hooves and shake the sky with her battle cries. That day would be the day this Gaucho would taste the bitterness of loss and the pain of a wounded child.

The boy would proceed and declare his relations to the man. Both of her eyes widened and she felt herself take a step back. Here was her chance. Here was her opportunity to rob the man of something he loved, and yet she found herself unable to move. Loathing swelled up in her chest, but it wasn’t at the boy or even his father but at herself. Arya was becoming a monster. When would her younger self ever had justified the murder of an innocent? All she wanted to be was a hero and yet there she stood a bloodlusting villain and that hurt more than any blow to the flesh.

“He came upon my home and stole my mother. He claimed it was ‘her doing' when I spoke to him. Your father didn’t care he was taking my mother and that I would be alone. Can you even comprehend how it feels to be completely and utterly alone?” She felt all her sorrow seep into her tone. “Everyone I love has been taken and your father took the most important person to me. He is an evil man and I won't let what he's done go unpunished.”

"talk talk talk"

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-18-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-18-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-19-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 12-19-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Rhoa - 12-22-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Sins of our Fathers - by Arya - 01-03-2015, 01:35 AM