Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

Purple. Pointy. Everywhere.

What in the hell was this? He'd been sniffing it, walking around clusters of them and even tried to nibble on one to see if it tasted anything. With a sore tongue and lips, he decided that this was not food. Maybe it was here just because it was pretty to look at, because they were. He liked the purple and the green against the blue sky. "This is so pretty!" he squealed in pure bliss as he almost burst with happiness over finding these beautiful things. He decided then and there that these were his new best friends, every single purple-headed stalk of awesomeness.

"You're pretty! And you are too! But not you, you are ugly. Ew.."

After a happy dance and a few more squeals and outbursts of happiness, he began to trot among his barbed friends to socialize. It worked well and he was happy for exactly 4,9 seconds. That's how long it took for reality to pull him out of his blissful bubble of childish joy and into the real world. The purple-heads may be friends in his eyes, but they obviously did not agree.

And now they held him back by tangling themselves into his hair. It struck him as odd at first since he'd been nothing but nice to them. Well, almost, but the last one was ugly and he was not a soul to lie to someone's face. "If this is happening because I called you ugly, then I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but it's true. You are hideous." He turned his head as much as he could when he talked, but it seemed like the apology was useless. He snorted and stomped his feet in irritation. "Release me, or I'll eat you all. And after you've all been eaten, I'll poop you out and dance on your pathetic remnants. I swear! RELEASE ME, YOU PUNY THINGS!!"

Image Credit

OOC - For Windy to meet @[Elsa] :)
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM