the Rift

[OPEN] We're All Mad Here.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

He was smiling and her theoretical eyebrows were raised quite high. He was certainly not a foal, but he sure was acting like one. His next words were even more mind boggling, as he was complaining about his stomach. Well, if he didn't seem so innocent she'd be snappy in pointing out that her stomach exactly didn't feel all that great either. Taking a step closer, she reached out to pull the thistles tangled in his mane, if she so let her. She didn't feel right allowing him to be overcome by an inanimate object. Especially one of the edible kind. She still had the pain in his his stomach to address and looked around. Had he eaten? Or was he really dying.

Taking another step back at him she looked him up and down, trying to decide how to approach this. He seemed like he was asking for help, and was unabashed by his little escapades, so she may as well help. "Pain, as in like, a grumbling?" She began, looking around as if to try to tell him that if that was so, he was just hungry. "If that is all, I can assure you, you can be cured rather easily. Have you eaten recently? Like, ripped this stuff out of the ground and chewed it?" She said, motioning to the grass beneath them. It was dispersed between the thick groups of thistles, but there was still enough here to eat. As if to describe it to him, she lowered her head, watching him carefully and chewed a little before swallowing. "If this doesn't help, maybe I should bring you back to my herd." She stated rather blatantly. There would be healers there, and ones she could easel find nonetheless. If he wasn't hungry, they were the only ones she knew who could "fix" him.

"What's your name anyways?" She began again, there were so many unknowns here, and so she may as well figure him out. "I'm Elsa, Mason of the Hidden Falls." There, he knew her now, and she hoped he trusted her. The Gods know sticking him out here in this state was just asking for trouble.

@[Windwalker] | ooc No problem!

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM