Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna
W
I
N
D

Getting to her home would involve a lot of walking and talking at the same time and he suddenly had seconds thoughts about following her. Especially when she named him Thistle. A part of him wanted to kick and scream and have a good old tantrum because of it, but when his blood began to boil, he just breathed deeply and followed behind her. He walked a little in silence while he stared at her rump and when the temptation grew too strong, he caved and grabbed a portion of her tail between his teeth.

With a big grin on his face and a childish manner, he answered the question he knew would come. "I'm a thistle!" White and blue hair filled his mouth as he kept on walking behind her like a newborn foal would follow it's mother. He did this until she stopped and it actually felt good to get his mouth free when he let her go. Some very weird facial expressions became visible as he tried to get some leftover hairs from his tongue. It stopped when he realized she'd just given him a warning. "It sounds like a dangerous place to live, Elsa. Maybe you should move." he said sincerely and walked up to her side as they moved on.

"I could help you if you wish. Or do you want me to look after you? Because I can do both. I mean, you saw with your own eyes how I treat my enemies and I would do the same for you. If you wish. Or I could hire someone."

He went on and on like that as they walked, never catching his breath between words. It would indeed be a long walk to the Falls.

Image Credit

OOC - Oh god, I feel so sorry for @[Elsa] XD
Could you make a new thread in the Falls?
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Messages In This Thread
We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 12-20-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Elsa - 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: We're All Mad Here. - by Windwalker - 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM