the Rift

[OPEN] You Don't Want to Dance With Me

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Divide and conquer, what a way to live. Solanine tried to abide by the saying but often found herself distracted by forces beyond her control, such as beautiful women. Not that she found them comparable to male lovers but, it was nice to admire them all the same. With her recent acceptance into the Basin, the darling shadow wasted no time in getting comfortable. Spring was upon them but unlike the rest of Helovia, her winter wasteland appeared unchanging. However, she preferred the immaculate snow-capped swells to sweltering summer heat, hands down. The Aurora Basin was the perfect oasis for a creature so partial to life devoid of warmth; things couldn’t have worked out any better.

Solanine smiled to herself as she moved effortlessly across the barren tundra toward the northern reaches of the Basin. She sought to find the infamous hot spring and take a dip in the soothing waters, relax. With her performances on hold, the mare was more than ready to rest her weary feet. She had travelled a great many miles to find Helovia and now that she was here, it was as if a huge burden had been lifted from her shoulders. Now, if only she could start planning the future…

After some time spent searching the pale land for the spring, Solanine began to grow quite irritated by her lack of success. Her muscles were tense and she wore a callous frown upon her thin, black lips. But she certainly wouldn’t be giving up anytime soon. She’d look in every nook and cranny of the damn Basin until she found her destination, even if she had to badger someone into helping her.

With her tail lifted up and off to the right of her hocks, the little actress stopped mid-step in order to wait. Surely someone of interest would be willing to lead her to the fuckin’ hot spring. Black eyes peered out from beneath long, gloomy lashes as the mare looked around hesitantly. Suddenly the girl was not so black and white, so hard and uncaring.

Black lips were pushed outward in dismay and her shoulders were slouched and tucked forward, the picture of a naive damsel in distress... But of course, the spider had only to wait for a single, simple insect to get stuck in her web. Perhaps she wasn’t meant to retire from the show business so soon after all.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

OOC| Still trying to find a good way to write her, so consider this character development... x.x

Messages In This Thread
You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Solanine - 12-18-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Solanine - 12-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Solanine - 12-30-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Torleik - 12-31-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Solanine - 01-04-2015, 12:05 AM