the Rift

[OPEN] You Don't Want to Dance With Me

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Who's got their finger on the button now?

He hurt. Sparring with Serenity had been more painful than he'd anticipated, and his head was still throbbing like hell - and his jaw was starting to swell. Frankly, Torleik wasn't even sure if there had been a victor between them; he'd called the thing and walked off, and Serenity had pitched a fit to end the fight.

Swell pair they were.

So he shambled home, jaw pounding in rhythm with each step like the pulse of his heart and the earth and his hooves were all in harmonious, synchronous torture.

Hot springs. Now.

The Basin general began to cut a path through the Basin once he'd passed the Sentinels, giving them a respectful nod even though he was pretty certain they could have cared less. If metal creations could even care. A phantom ache took up residence in his hind leg thinking back to his first battle in this place, the foolish, foolish challenge he'd issued to his cousin, and the mechanical wolf that had rent his flesh.

Torleik still bore scars from that encounter. He deserved them. As his thoughts had enveloped him, the Bloodskald had ceased to feel pain - but it all came crashing back, fringed with jagged irritation when his vision told him something, someone was in his way.

Of course.

He paused, giving this being he'd never lain eyes on before a thorough looking-over, narrowed his crystalline gaze, then sighed. Every damn time there was a new person, it was a damn mare. Where were the men in this world anymore?!

She was affecting a pout and looked lost and Torleik was in no mood for coy games. He wished for warm water to soothe his aches and mead to soothe his mind while he ate his fill. The quicker this was over with, the better.

"You look lost." No question. No introduction. If she had business she could state it. If not, he would continue on.

"talk talk talk"

@[Solanine]

Art by Veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Solanine - 12-18-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Torleik - 12-18-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Solanine - 12-19-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: You Don't Want to Dance With Me - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 02:48 PM