the Rift

A very uncreative title [O]

Astrasza Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: Z2G1bN0.png]

Astrasza groaned with frusteration, honestly who makes a home in the desert when there are plenty of lush green prairie's ripe for the picking all over the place? Hell no. Astrasza is torn, having been by herself for months that very factor alone keeps her chained in place and fighting the urge to turn her nose up on the stallion's offer.
Astrasza's lips sag to a frown, her ears falling and her gloomy eyes lock onto Bucephalus.
Come on, you're not gonna let something like climate stop you from adventure, are you?

There's a lot of things Astrasza can take; kids, and..... being punched in the shoulder...and....... hmmm..... well shit.
Egged on by her persistent whispering subconscious and the Prince Charming's insisting that she at least give it a try, Astrasza reluctantly bobs her chin to the stallion. "Oh how ever can I resist that look, and do tell me are you a thing with the ladies back at home?" Astrasza lightened her own mood with a joke, "Fine, I'll give your "desert" a try. I suppose I could give cactus juice a try, yu know, that list of things you'd like to do before you die? Taste cactus juice, make a sand angle, experience the thrill of accidentally landing in a cactus bed and pick the thorns out of my butt."

Astrasza moves forward, ahead of the black stallion. Her maroon wings open, blanketing the ground under her with a massive shadow. Astrasza lifts her head, her eyes scan the tree tops for an opening large enough for her to slip through without too much difficultly. The sun blared through holes in the leaves, but Astrasza is undaunted. She looks over her shoulder to Bucephalus and grins, "Lead the way, Buce." Her wings come together in a downward stroke, the air hissed and the plants were blown over under Astrasza. Her wings fluttering she leaped forward a few strides to gain momentum and pushed off the ground, bursting through the trees and into the open blue.

@[Bucephalus]

Messages In This Thread
A very uncreative title [O] - by Astrasza - 12-18-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Bucephalus - 12-20-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Astrasza - 12-20-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Bucephalus - 12-20-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Astrasza - 12-21-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Bucephalus - 12-23-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Astrasza - 12-24-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Bucephalus - 12-27-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: A very uncreative title [O] - by Astrasza - 12-27-2014, 04:22 PM