the Rift

~ Uncover My Roots ~

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I wandered to the Threshold sometime that day, and fighting for the sunlight again on my back, I push through the forest. Searching for a spot where the sun filtered it's way through the cracks in the trees. I look up to see everything tangled and I wonder how it had ever gotten so ill cared for to be tangled up like that in a jumbled mess -but I don't mind it too much.- I didn't really care if nature decided to take it's own path, but if someone was trying to make it look like a knot of ugliness then I would say that this Threshold to Helovia didn't deserve such a thing.

I was unfair and mean to the other forest in the land. But I supposed they where something like this as well, being so tangled and jumbled.
Huh. Jumbled. I liked that word.

So I kept it; scanning the area for another being, I found him. A colt-like boy. A smile already upon my grey face, I push my way towards him. I think of the new Birdsong is flowering pretty well, and how he seemed thoughtful of this new land he found himself in. He was aware and interested and I like it. I like that feeling. So, I continued on, reaching him with a smile already on my face I try to make soft and kind eye contact, but grey eyes searching his own. I notice how his hair is knotted like the trees, and how the tree's roots where underneath the ground. Twisting and turning, searching for water...

His hair was gathered up in silver holders. Whatever they where. And his body was built like a draft, strong and muscled well. I look into his eyes once again and smile kindly.

"Hello, young sir."

{ooc;; welcome! call me sage! <3}
"Talking"
Cashmere

@[Elecampane]
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 01-18-2015, 06:44 AM