the Rift

~ Uncover My Roots ~

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I watch as Solanine seems to take offense in something I didn't ever mean to hurt anyone. I was only saying that the Falls would never attack a neutral herd for no good reason. The Throat would have a reason, but not the Falls.

I speak again, for it seems to go in this order. My eyes cast to his feet, I do not make eye contact. The mare beside me seems to think that I am young and do not know things. Maybe that has been what she sees in me. What others see in me is what they see. Not me. They cannot change my viewpoint in my own world on myself.

"In the Falls...we have storytellers, earth medics, sleuths, and masons. I am a mason, and artisan, of the herd." And questing for the magic as well. -Then why don't you tell him that?!- She screams at me. My ears are already pinned to my head, like I had been jabbed by something.

Well, I had. It was her piercing voice. I did not like it when she busted through like that. It hurt the heck out of me and my head. I let my slate ears rise once again, chestnut eyes finding his once again. Casting down at once, I mutter back to the Girl in my head, "Solanine will not like it much..." it was muffled, but another could still probably make it out. I sighed at my stupid efforts.

And, he was probably going to choose the Basin anyway. Solanine, she was better at advertising herds than me. Obviously. More sharp mouthed with smart words slipping out every moment she got to speak. I wonder if she does not like me, in a way. I hope she is okay with me. Because she seems like a friend I would want to hang out with. A nice friend. One that will have my back.

So does this questioning boy here as well.

And I finally feel warm in a long time. As I think of all the words exchanged through the trio already, I smile because...we don't know each other. But the forest's will was for us to meet. I smile as I raise my had and take a big long look at both of them, chestnut eyes sinking into the deep pools of Solanine, and the muddy orbs of Ele.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-
So so so sorry for all the lateness! I should have kept up, and for that, I am so sorry. :c

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS

@[Solanine] @[Elecampane]
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-19-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-19-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-20-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-22-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 12-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Solanine - 12-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Elecampane - 01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: ~ Uncover My Roots ~ - by Cashmere - 01-18-2015, 06:44 AM