the Rift

[OPEN] I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>
A low tune fluttered from Ampere as she coasted over the sands, her series of whistles and hums light hearted and gentle. It was the song her mother had always sung when she was in a good mood. She let her movements sway and flow with the melody, drifting to and fro on the wind, lost in the music and the warmth of the sun that was starting to erase the grip of Frostfall.

"This feels good," she thought with a smile, eyes flickering shut for brief intervals, trusting in her wings and the wind. Sometimes you just had to let go of all the shit you were holding onto. It didn't mean it wouldn't come back, or more wouldn't arrive, but you needed those moments of peace. It was why Ampere had been more than happy to help set up for the festival. She thought the festival itself was not only important for paying respects to the Sun, but that it gave the herd a chance to let go. They were on alert so often, they needed this.

When her eyes opened she had to swerve suddenly to avoid colliding with a tall tree. her tune gave out a strangled note before being cut off, wings pumping to regain altitude and direction as she went careening towards the sands. She glanced over her shoulder at the structure, spying some fuzzy dangling balls under its fronds. "Coconuts!" she exclaimed, turning on her left wing, and rising in a spiral to the top of the tree. She circled it a few times before precariously landed upon its top, the slender edifice swaying beneath her.

Her hooves gripped the tree loosely, her magic working to try and pull the coconuts off, but she kept getting interrupted by having to focus on her balance. "Stand still damn you," she muttered at the wagging vegetation.
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

@[Cera] fruit gathering for the festival~ join in if you like!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 12-25-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 01-10-2015, 11:40 PM