the Rift

[OPEN] I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

If there were ever a time Cera was grateful for Ilaria being off looking over Ryuu, it was when he encountered Ampere. The patched boy had no trouble with the fierce woman, of course, but he doubted she would peacefully listen to his tales over finding Ilaria half dead in the Throat and would still claim him to have forced the bond upon his beloved companion. Oh, tales of the blue traveled fast, but Cera withheld any other judgment until he met her officially. It seemed that time would be rather soon, seeing as she was apparently attempting to gather coconuts for the party in the process of being planned. Cera had happily volunteered himself for anything, and it was easy to see that nobody else was around to help the deeply painted lady with her endeavors.

Striding across the sand, the Prince squinted against the rays of the sun to peer up at the horse perched upon the tree. It was...certainly a sight, to say the least. Moving to stand beneath the shade, casting her form into naught but a shadow, the Prince called up to her. "Can I help somehow, miss Ampere?" he called, hoping she would not be startled by the fact he was aware of her name. It was hard not to, especially after she'd been promoted, but Cera knew he had often been taken by surprise when nameless faces had called out his name with an air of familiarity. It came with the job, he supposed.

Notes: Sorry for the lateness/shortness!

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 12-25-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 01-10-2015, 11:40 PM