the Rift

[OPEN] I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>
A voice drifted up through the roller coaster that was the tree, her ears spinning around as she tried to follow it, and learn its owner. Eventually the branch threw her, wings slapping the air hurriedly so she didn't fall. Haphazardly she spared a glance down, spying a stallion she recognized, but couldn't fairly say that she knew. Her best impression of him was the meeting where he stormed off after a rank change, though he seemed in a much more amicable mood today.

In a flurry of feathers she landed back on the bucking branches, getting a mouthful of frond as she did so. "YES!" she yelled back to him, her tone a short, tired sound as she continued to wrestle with the foliage. This was probably not the best way to gather coconuts, but she had never tried before and by now it was just personal.

"Can you gather them!" she called out, more of a statement than a question. She'd hoped moving the tree would be enough to shake them out, but they held on fast. Time to speed this up, or spark it up anyway she thought with gritted determination as her magic waltzed forward. Gently she poked around the forces she felt like a heartbeat, searching for the thread which connected the fruit to the tree, and then turning it into electricity. With bright fizzes and pops the coconuts began to fall.

She probably could have gotten a fair bit of them on the ground in this way, but it was easier to find the hidden ones up in the thick of it, and well, she never was one to back down from a challenge.
"Have you any magic that can help?" she asked of him partway through, growing weary of such finesse requiring work and focus.
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 12-25-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Ampere - 01-02-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 01-10-2015, 11:40 PM