the Rift

[OPEN] I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Had it been anyone but Ampere, the frazzled yell that came barreling back at him in answer would have been far more amusing. To be fair it still was, but Cera contained himself to a tight smile and glittering emeralds. There was no need to provoke the already frustrated mare, after all. She'd likely fly down and kick his ass flat into the earth just for the cathartic qualities. Her request was terse, though understandably so. It wasn't a pleasing prospect, just because he didn't want to get knocked silly in the head by a coconut while he collected those already on the ground, but he was otherwise useless to her.

"Of course!" he called up in reply. Digging a quick, shallow pit to keep them gathered in some semblance of order, Cera went to work corralling the round little buggers and rolling them into the pit he'd made. As he'd suspected, he had to evade falling coconuts, and by the time Ampere had decided she needed a new tactic his feathers were understandably ruffled from the near-hits.

His only distraction was her words, and he sheepishly winced from where she could not see him. Though, how many truly had magic that could have helped in this case? He tried to comfort himself for feeling so useless. "No, sorry! Is there anything else I can do?" he yelled back at her, collecting and rolling the new round of coconuts from where her magic had sent them speeding like furry brown comets to the sand.

Guess it was time to play another round of dodge-the-coconut. Was this her way of killing him and not getting in trouble? He had to admit, it was rather creative.

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 12-25-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Cera - 01-10-2015, 11:40 PM