the Rift

[OPEN] I'm On Patrol, I'm On Patrol, I'm On Patroololol

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare
Scarecrow

He had bulked up since his meeting with Spice, knowing that someone knew, and he was still welcome in the Throat, made him feel a lot more confident. Although, he wasn't quite sure about following someone on patrol. What was the point anyway? Wouldn't it not matter, since no one out here lived with the Throat? Or was this just some creepy way to make the herd bond? Either way, he wasn't exactly thrilled with the prospect of having to follow two elders. He knew he was still a child, but that was no reason to treat him like one.

He was scooped up rather quickly, as the sparkly pegasus, Bucephalus was it, came to retrieve him. Being the only one without a set of wings, he was obviously the burden. He followed behind the pegasus' rather easily, as his muscles had returned from their malnourished state. It was just annoying to think that the others could get there so much quicker. Yet, once again he had to just silently obey. He couldn't tell the others that they could get ahead.

It was a long and boring journey, occasionally sparkle pants stopped, but other than that he didn't really seem to care whether or not Cerin was actually keeping. The colt didn't hate them, but he wasn't exactly in the most pleasant of moods today. Luckily, it was pretty quick until they reached the place they had to go.

Surprise! They were't done. There was a narrow path that seemed to lead up to the place where they needed to go. Cerin nodded to the other two to just fly up. It wasn't exactly practical for them to follow him up. He was perfectly capable of climbing even the most narrow of paths.

@[Bucephalus]
these words are all we have
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm On Patrol, I'm On Patrol, I'm On Patroololol - by Cerin - 12-26-2014, 04:26 PM